Skip to main content
HELLOO.

yesterday-
I had piano lesson in the morning and studied in the afternoon. Yes. Studied. I left home at 4 for town to accompany Jeanette to look for a dress for Grace's wedding but in the end she found nothing that she liked. Having two people with no sense of direction together is bad. We walked in the opposite direction of our destination which was to go to HMV at Heeren. Came across Borders and we went in and the CDs there are like so expensive. I wanted to look for Josh Groban's album and guess what was the price. $28! That's crazy. Jeanette managed to find the perfect present for her mum but she didnt have enough cash on her then. Got out of there and walked in the right direction but by then time was running out because we had to go for our christmas musical practice at 1930. We decided to go Sembawang at Novena Square and finally I bought Josh Groban's 3rd album at $18! Super big difference man. I was tempted to buy his 1st album but didnt carried enough cash. Maybe I'll get his 1st next monday! hahaa. I totally love his songs. Reached church and we settled down for prayer then warm ups and the main thing. I'm the role of a Samaritan Woman! haha. Whereby I present myself to be thirsty and in pain. Jeanette and Shirley are going to be my angels. hahaa. We managed to finish the 1st stanza and chorus. Got a lift home from Uncle Nam. Chungs were at my house watching the repeat of Man U vs Chelsea match. hahaa. Likewise, Gladys vs Cheryl. Poor Cheryl, Chelsea lose to Man U one nil. hahaa.

today-
Woke up at 11 this morning. Nice sleep I had. Ate branch then tried pulling myself away from the computer to do my homework. Every hour I run to my piano and practised Intermezzo despite my tired arms. I so love that piece. Right now my arms are still aching. In the evening Cristal came to blade at my house downstairs although the place was kinda small. Before that we had video conversation with Priscilla Juli Angriwanya? How do you spell that man. hahaa. oh well. It was super funny la. We were like so called talking on a 3G phone. haha. Her hair was so messed up like a lion. Later on Cristal and I bladed to Pris house downstairs and called her down. Went a few more rounds and persuaded her again. Finally after so long she decided to go down. What did she bring down? A plate of corn, munching away. hahaa. Taught her how to blade and boy, she only fell ONCE. Not bad already. When she fell she was like trying to pretend she was just on the ground having fun because there were people walking pass. Hilarious man. Later on I was distracted by a kitten near the bench and I was dying to pet it. I took Pris well sucked corn and threw in onto the ground but the kitten just stared from a distance and soon it fell asleep but it constantly woke up when its head dropped to the side. Its like someone falling asleep in the bus. hahaa. So cute la. Then I decided to leave it alone because maybe its afraid that it could be a trap. So I catched up with Cristal and Pris. Eagerly, I went back to the bench and it was chewing the corn! hahaa. I think it was super hungry. hahaa. by then it was 7 plus already and Cristal's mum called to pick her up. Said bye to the kitten and went back. That kitten was just so little and cute. I wonder where is its mum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medications, medications, medications. Only the third week of 2006 and I've fallen ill. Must be the weather. This is like the repetition of last year where I also had the same sickness - fever, flu, phlegm and coarsed voice. That was when and started failing chemistry after a day absent from school. How sad. Good thing this time it was over the weekends if not, I can't imagine what will happen with O levels coming up. I think it started when I caught in the rain then got to an air-conditioned room. Anyway, over the weekends I just rested and sleep and never do any revision! Ahh... Oh shucks. That's so slack. Alamak. So far this year it's been okay with the change of teachers and stuff and I think it CHANGED FOR THE BETTER and that's great for me. hah. Also, schedules shifted and now I've got TWO free days of the weekdays, that means, more days to study instead of last year's one. For my failing subjects, I think I need to do something about it. My amaths is

Year 2005

Happy New Year~! So quickly another year has began and 2 more days school reopens which I'm feeling rather excited but bored at the same time. Excited to meet new classmates and finding out which teacher are teaching us and bored that I have to wake up early every morning again and going to school to study. Just now we were in church practising All Day for the 2nd January and dinner we ate at KK hospital again. Straight away after that we got changed into shorts to get ready for baptism. The estimation of the baptism of each person wasn't that accurate as stated on the paper. Gladys and family was there and Vicknesh [spelling error?] was there too whom my brother told Deeben that it was his twin. haha... Both are so skinny. It was my first time opening my eyes in water. Samuel helped us to take photo and as soon as I got out of the water, I was freezing cold. My father prayed for us then we went to change. Then they had overnight worship which we didn't attend because Glady
Hey. I've been studying Chinese only for the past few days which kind of makes me worry for the rest of the subjects but I musn't fail my Chinese anymore. Must really study, not like last time, don't really care about it. Hope I'll be able to pass my A Maths which is another of my weak subjects other than Chinese. I've finally have self-discipline of not going online to chat. =) That's good news. haha. I'm not sure what happened to my shoutbox or my computer, I can't tag. Okay. That's all for now. Nights.