Skip to main content
HELLOO.

yesterday-
I had piano lesson in the morning and studied in the afternoon. Yes. Studied. I left home at 4 for town to accompany Jeanette to look for a dress for Grace's wedding but in the end she found nothing that she liked. Having two people with no sense of direction together is bad. We walked in the opposite direction of our destination which was to go to HMV at Heeren. Came across Borders and we went in and the CDs there are like so expensive. I wanted to look for Josh Groban's album and guess what was the price. $28! That's crazy. Jeanette managed to find the perfect present for her mum but she didnt have enough cash on her then. Got out of there and walked in the right direction but by then time was running out because we had to go for our christmas musical practice at 1930. We decided to go Sembawang at Novena Square and finally I bought Josh Groban's 3rd album at $18! Super big difference man. I was tempted to buy his 1st album but didnt carried enough cash. Maybe I'll get his 1st next monday! hahaa. I totally love his songs. Reached church and we settled down for prayer then warm ups and the main thing. I'm the role of a Samaritan Woman! haha. Whereby I present myself to be thirsty and in pain. Jeanette and Shirley are going to be my angels. hahaa. We managed to finish the 1st stanza and chorus. Got a lift home from Uncle Nam. Chungs were at my house watching the repeat of Man U vs Chelsea match. hahaa. Likewise, Gladys vs Cheryl. Poor Cheryl, Chelsea lose to Man U one nil. hahaa.

today-
Woke up at 11 this morning. Nice sleep I had. Ate branch then tried pulling myself away from the computer to do my homework. Every hour I run to my piano and practised Intermezzo despite my tired arms. I so love that piece. Right now my arms are still aching. In the evening Cristal came to blade at my house downstairs although the place was kinda small. Before that we had video conversation with Priscilla Juli Angriwanya? How do you spell that man. hahaa. oh well. It was super funny la. We were like so called talking on a 3G phone. haha. Her hair was so messed up like a lion. Later on Cristal and I bladed to Pris house downstairs and called her down. Went a few more rounds and persuaded her again. Finally after so long she decided to go down. What did she bring down? A plate of corn, munching away. hahaa. Taught her how to blade and boy, she only fell ONCE. Not bad already. When she fell she was like trying to pretend she was just on the ground having fun because there were people walking pass. Hilarious man. Later on I was distracted by a kitten near the bench and I was dying to pet it. I took Pris well sucked corn and threw in onto the ground but the kitten just stared from a distance and soon it fell asleep but it constantly woke up when its head dropped to the side. Its like someone falling asleep in the bus. hahaa. So cute la. Then I decided to leave it alone because maybe its afraid that it could be a trap. So I catched up with Cristal and Pris. Eagerly, I went back to the bench and it was chewing the corn! hahaa. I think it was super hungry. hahaa. by then it was 7 plus already and Cristal's mum called to pick her up. Said bye to the kitten and went back. That kitten was just so little and cute. I wonder where is its mum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

joUrnaLisT

todae was a normal day except that the assembly was more interesting than usual.. a journalist of the straits times came to our sch.. she said that she used to be e journalist of e life section so had interviewed celebrities!! like mariah carey, eminem, n sync!, blue!!!, linkin park, christina aguilera, bon jovi, etc... she said she interviewed christina aguilera on e fone bout her winning e grammy awards haha.. den she asked why do u tink tt she deserve tis award.. den her reply was.. i worked vry hard! den asked again in a different way and all her ans was "i worked vry hard!" den asked till christina hung up on her..! =O! lOl.. she also said tt black eyed peas and blue were vry friendly and blue was down to earth.. she gt vry nervous when she interviewed bon jovi cos she was a BIG fan of him.. she said she was a vry nice guy who joked wif her till she calmed down and gave her extra time to interview him.. haha.. what a career!
super tired legs of mine. wow. danced for 3 hours today after school then went for practice which i can't sit down while playing the keyboard so my legs are about to break. got home my soles are so red la. anyway during lesson time, lala went mad. "YO, my name is JOE and i work in the button factory. i have a cat, a dog and a family. one day my boss came up to me and say, JOE are you busy i said NO. turn the button with my RIGHT HAND. LEFT HAND. RIGHT LEG. LEFT LEG. HEAD. TONGUE. BODY" then she was so spastic with her tongue out. LOL. and we were actually following her. haha. crazy. during practice everything was okay la. i just found out that gary was in my school and he left when mrs chua came in. wow. i was in the same school as him before. so coincidental. another thing was before i reached church, i had the feeling that gary is in my school before and RIGHT ON. he really is. just called jeanette, so crazy. nun picked up and said that jeanette was asleep. ended up it ...
hey. its been a long time since i blogged. today we had half day because my school had good marks for the o level chinese so mrs chua is kind enough to give us a half day off. so subjects were the same except that there wasnt emaths. during english elena heard raja mumbling to herself that she had nothing to teach. and ya we were just slacking during her lesson because she wasnt teaching anything. chemistry, 2 periods and so wonderful that teo didnt come. yay. supposed to have a chemistry quiz so well i think itll be on monday then. pe we did aces day workout and cheryl cristal and i were having a whole load of fun dancing especially with the song lose my breath because it was hip hop style. haha. after school it was recess and they had this entrepreneur's day thing and raja forced us to buy $10 worth of tickets earlier on while the rest of the sec 3 classes could buy any amount they wish to. so we had no choice but to spent all our tickets if not the tickets would be of no use aft...