Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

hello... Another tiring day for me again, was feeling quite lethargic during lesson time. Anyway, I'm still wearing the knee guard, I'm not sure if my knee is getting better and tomorrow there's PE lesson. I guess I have to bring the knee guard along, if not the most I don't run. I want my knees to get better! =( Why must the pain come back again when the injury was in December? That is so long ago! Maybe because of the dance steps, have to kneel down most of the time. Maybe. Haiz...
What a blessed christmas I had. =) Last wednesday was singing everywhere and I went down to church in the evening and we got to LOR room to have our prayer first. Got to our different groups for the blocks then grabbed the papers and bread. I was in block 38 with mandy shirley sheng joshua donovan nun edwin. Together we covered the whole block of 15 floors 5 doors in each level singing everywhere! hahaa. Giving out the breads and inviting them to the christmas party at Bobby O. Well. One family was so kind that they gave us a bag of CORNETTO ice cream. But instead of eating them, we distributed the ice cream to other kids in the block. The next day was the party and quite a number of residents turned up. Nun was dressed as a bear being the mascot. haha. and jeanette was hugging him. Then we played a prank swapping nun and deebs. Then we just told her to hug him and she felt something amiss but still she hugged him and nun just popped up. hahaha. Aunty lili jokingly asked her to see her
Right now I'm listening to Untitled by Simple Plan. Love that song. Bad news I've got, I got 30% for my last Chinese Test. That's way too poor, didn't have enough time to study for it. Broke Guanghao's record of 42%. Tomorrow going to be mugging day for me because no dance practice for us so we can catch up with our studies. Seriously, I need to work hard already. 2 more weeks to exams. I can't fail any subjects. Okay, early rest for me now, my eyebags are growing. Nights.