Skip to main content

MY BIRTHDAY!

HEY HEY HEY! ITS 29th SEPTEMBER TODAY. =) my BIRTHDAY! whee...

had a great time today. firstly in the morning i woke up i saw my phone. 7 new messages. wow. its like first time so many at one shot. haha. alright. then later on 2 came. one of them was changshuo where later reached school met him. wish me again. on the way up to class from quadrangle cheryl cristal and some other people were singing happy birthday song to me. haha. during recess it was like normal to me la. then suddenly cheryl and the rest came to my table where guanyi xiuzhen and pris were sitting and put a ROTI PRATA down infront of me poked with a lighted candle and they started singing so LOUD the happy birthday song again. hahaa. IN THE CANTEEN. haha. appreciated that la. but roti prata. sad. couldnt really bite. just tightened my braces yesterday only. after recess i found a tigger inside my school bag. i guess it was from mengchin. i think that was like the only birthday present i received apart from majorie's bookmark and cristals RED candle. haha. the rest plans to give me a belated one. =) yay. haha. after school cristal cheryl shipei waited for my physics remedial to end then we went to JACK'S PLACE for lunch! haha. ate student meal. for me i had baked rice. something which i could bite. haha. called guanghao at the hospital. so sad he got dengue and he'll be missing the whole final year papers. but good thing his platelets are rising up. talked to him throughout our meal while eating to keep him accompany. haha. and its like so funny. when the waiter asked what flavour of icecream do we want. guanghao answered vanilla. haha... funny man. took pictures too used my phone as a subsitute for guanghao. haha... then after the meal i planned to go home but in the end i went to cristal's place. couldnt study there. haha. i wanted to but cant. in the end kept on taking photos on the camera. looking at baby pictures. haha. and did digusting STUNTS. hahhaa. wheeee... later on my family came to pick me up from her house then went to sizzler at toa payoh for dinner. haha.. didnt eat much la. cos already ate so heavy at jack's. by the time we reached home was already 10. kinda late. alright. i'll stop here. i shall blog about cheryl's and my birthday celebration.

CHERYL'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. 21september05
one day before her birthday. met them at cafe cartel at tampines mall. my first time eating there. haha. the food was nice. haha. free flow of bread and stuff. haha. uncle joe took so many lor. but the bread and butter tasted good. even though for me who dont like bread. hah. i ate steak was kinda nice. then my brother and gladys had fish n chips. i think that was nicer. cheryl was chicken something. also not bad. then ordered a huge porkrib? i forgot. something like that. also not bad. then her cake was 12 pieces of cut chocolate cake and a candle in the middle. haha. i think was to sweet for me because i was the last to finish. we kept on taking crazy photos. taking the knife to kill each other. haha. oh well. then after the meal we went home.

MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION.25september05
4 days before my birthday. GUANYI'S birthday! haha. well. in the morning went to church then after that went to collect all the food stuff. and bought my cake! yay. CHOCOLATE CAKE TOO. =) prepared everything until in the evening time. gladys' family and aaron's family came. had popiah, fishball, otah, meegoreng, chicken wings, jelly, fruits, ngoh hiang. yup. was sumptous. then later on went into my brother's room supposedly to study. in the end we took out all our baby photos to browse through. hahaha. was real fun looking through. the six of us were still so small and cute then. then we realised something. gladys always like to cut my cake together with me in every birthday she celebrates with me. hahaha. then later on sheng came to pass me my piano score and to pass him his bible. he also joined in my party. haha. showed him some baby photos of us too. haha. then my father fed him chicken wings. then time for the cake. sang so many times. haha. asked gladys to imitate what she does in the photo. but she reluctantly did it. hahaha. cause she's aware already. hahaha. anyway my cake was so nice. i love my cake! hahaha. love it. from four leaves. then aunty christine asked me to open her present cause to see if i have the present already. ended up. i really did have. hillsong - God he reigns. of all cd ive got. i have that. then gladys asked me to open cause i she haven't see yet. then i opened. while opening my brother caught her on the camera of helping me to open just like how she helped me to cut my cake in the baby photos. hahaa. i guess our character will never change. hahaha. so funny. later on all left at around 11 plus. kinda late. but anyway. i did had a great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medications, medications, medications. Only the third week of 2006 and I've fallen ill. Must be the weather. This is like the repetition of last year where I also had the same sickness - fever, flu, phlegm and coarsed voice. That was when and started failing chemistry after a day absent from school. How sad. Good thing this time it was over the weekends if not, I can't imagine what will happen with O levels coming up. I think it started when I caught in the rain then got to an air-conditioned room. Anyway, over the weekends I just rested and sleep and never do any revision! Ahh... Oh shucks. That's so slack. Alamak. So far this year it's been okay with the change of teachers and stuff and I think it CHANGED FOR THE BETTER and that's great for me. hah. Also, schedules shifted and now I've got TWO free days of the weekdays, that means, more days to study instead of last year's one. For my failing subjects, I think I need to do something about it. My amaths is

Year 2005

Happy New Year~! So quickly another year has began and 2 more days school reopens which I'm feeling rather excited but bored at the same time. Excited to meet new classmates and finding out which teacher are teaching us and bored that I have to wake up early every morning again and going to school to study. Just now we were in church practising All Day for the 2nd January and dinner we ate at KK hospital again. Straight away after that we got changed into shorts to get ready for baptism. The estimation of the baptism of each person wasn't that accurate as stated on the paper. Gladys and family was there and Vicknesh [spelling error?] was there too whom my brother told Deeben that it was his twin. haha... Both are so skinny. It was my first time opening my eyes in water. Samuel helped us to take photo and as soon as I got out of the water, I was freezing cold. My father prayed for us then we went to change. Then they had overnight worship which we didn't attend because Glady
Hey. I've been studying Chinese only for the past few days which kind of makes me worry for the rest of the subjects but I musn't fail my Chinese anymore. Must really study, not like last time, don't really care about it. Hope I'll be able to pass my A Maths which is another of my weak subjects other than Chinese. I've finally have self-discipline of not going online to chat. =) That's good news. haha. I'm not sure what happened to my shoutbox or my computer, I can't tag. Okay. That's all for now. Nights.