Skip to main content
alright. super long long LONG day today. just so much thing has happened. well. started off with just any other ordinary day. school then went straight home with cristal to my house function room to study with priscilla and and jiayu. did physics today. then studied halfway. went upstairs to check on my brother. he's alright so i went back down again. studied somemore. then i saw my brother sitting beside the pool alone. so went to look for him. told me that sheng was changing. then when sheng was back, my brother started to hop into the pool. and BOOM. disaster. my brother FELL. sure was freaky. the drain gave way and his supporting leg was inside the drain and the leg which the bone just healed was in the pool then whole body into the water. sheng helped my brother up. and GOSH. the sight was AWLFUL. could see the flesh. eww. the cut was just soo deep. huge. thick. yucks. and my brother said NOT PAIN. gosh. not pain?! how can there be no pain. his endurance is just so high. i quickly ran for the guard to do something. he STROLLED to get the first aid kit then just left it on the table. what the. good thing sheng came and grab some equipment then bandaged the wound. called for my dad to rush down from his office. my mum just came down out of anxiousness and ignorance cos she knew it was a bad idea right from the start to swim. seeing him lying down she knew right away something is wrong. another dumb thing about the facilities is that there was no wheelchair. so in the end some guards plus sheng used the suntanning chair as stretcher to carry him to the car. this is almost the repeat of last time. parents and my brother in hospital while i alone at home. but this time was different. there were my friends. good thing. is like really so much trouble. gone through so much and now the other leg. and i started crying. really. i cried. couldnt hold back. cried infront of cristal jiayu pris in the function room. tried to stop. took me some time. then i spill all out. the cry was good, it made me feel better. i think i cried cos to see my brother almost on the verge of recovering got injured again. then its like. i felt sorry for him. took me some time to get my mind back to studying. they tried to cheer me up and stuff. soon. i was alright. then continued studying my physics. good thing was that i did all 14 chapters today. thats great. around 8 i went upstairs to bathe and eat something for dinner. brought in sheng's bike too just in case it gets stolen. then went back down to study. called my mum. told me that a bone chipped off and the doctor stitch the wound up after that. at 10pm, the booking ended and they came back home. the wound was bandaged and he was swinging on his crutch now. then sheng left and all of us were exhausted. really super tired. alright. time for me to sleep. nights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medications, medications, medications. Only the third week of 2006 and I've fallen ill. Must be the weather. This is like the repetition of last year where I also had the same sickness - fever, flu, phlegm and coarsed voice. That was when and started failing chemistry after a day absent from school. How sad. Good thing this time it was over the weekends if not, I can't imagine what will happen with O levels coming up. I think it started when I caught in the rain then got to an air-conditioned room. Anyway, over the weekends I just rested and sleep and never do any revision! Ahh... Oh shucks. That's so slack. Alamak. So far this year it's been okay with the change of teachers and stuff and I think it CHANGED FOR THE BETTER and that's great for me. hah. Also, schedules shifted and now I've got TWO free days of the weekdays, that means, more days to study instead of last year's one. For my failing subjects, I think I need to do something about it. My amaths is

Year 2005

Happy New Year~! So quickly another year has began and 2 more days school reopens which I'm feeling rather excited but bored at the same time. Excited to meet new classmates and finding out which teacher are teaching us and bored that I have to wake up early every morning again and going to school to study. Just now we were in church practising All Day for the 2nd January and dinner we ate at KK hospital again. Straight away after that we got changed into shorts to get ready for baptism. The estimation of the baptism of each person wasn't that accurate as stated on the paper. Gladys and family was there and Vicknesh [spelling error?] was there too whom my brother told Deeben that it was his twin. haha... Both are so skinny. It was my first time opening my eyes in water. Samuel helped us to take photo and as soon as I got out of the water, I was freezing cold. My father prayed for us then we went to change. Then they had overnight worship which we didn't attend because Glady
Hey. I've been studying Chinese only for the past few days which kind of makes me worry for the rest of the subjects but I musn't fail my Chinese anymore. Must really study, not like last time, don't really care about it. Hope I'll be able to pass my A Maths which is another of my weak subjects other than Chinese. I've finally have self-discipline of not going online to chat. =) That's good news. haha. I'm not sure what happened to my shoutbox or my computer, I can't tag. Okay. That's all for now. Nights.