Skip to main content

Enchanment

super long long day today. woke up the usual time as weekdays, it didn't felt like a saturday at all. reached school by 7.30 already and just waited for the rest of the dancers to come. had 2 buses to transport us to kallang theatre. when we reached there we were brought to our holding rooms, it was so big and spacious but sadly we had to change room. brought to another room instead, smaller one. we changed to our costumes and started the rehearse for the lightings and stuff. when the modern ballet was done i could just slack all the way until lunch break. sat there and watched the rest of the items rehearsing. lunch was beehoon which was much better than the usual beehoon we get which seems to be rubber bands. got our make ups all done and everything all ready and the full dress rehearsal started. went through the whole thing once already we had about 2 hours of free time before the actual thing started. during that time it was the craziest and most fun we had. haha. cheryl alycia and i went to the vending machine to get drinks and some of the crazy butterflies - the guys, started pestering us for drinks. cheryl treated them 1 can which could maybe stop them. lol. we just kept on playing around in the corridors. dinner was a real small portion of chicken rice and surprisingly i was full after eating because i ate real slow. at 7 all the dancers met at the stage for briefing and stuff then a few items had to rehearse the last time. good thing modern ballet don't need. so joanne and i were in the holding room taking photos. haha. took a fake photo where the floor seemed to look like the wall. kinda cool. at 8 all were ready and waited backstage. the starting the dvd was played about the biography on wang lao shi which is very touching. very very touching. and she was supposed to be dancing behind where her shadow would cast upon the transparent sheet. the bad thing was that the lights suddenly spoilt. it was a terrible thing. so her shadow couldn't be casted and the absurb son of hers - dead old fish, shi lao yu, yu lao shi, scolded the f word. but it was really very wasted. she missed her one and only dance and the effect would be very nice if the lights were working. when my item was up, all were kinda nervous but in the end it was a great success. during the interval i went to take a few shots with my family backstage and met yuansheng and chingwan plus some other deyians. after that helped the juniors to rush with their head dress and costumes and in their holding room cheryl and i were busy playing with the camera but we've already finished our duty of helping them la. then their turn was up. euphoria. =) i ran to grab my camera and took shots of the dance and the sight was awesome with the lightings and all. then it was the kids dance and it was wang lao shi who lead them. how sweet. finally it was finale and we ran out, take a bow and clapped. flowers given to the leading dancers. right away deyians shouted our cheers and it was sure loud and powerful. went around taking photos as our parents were standing down stage and all cameras flashing on us. haha. real fun running around. there was this man who seemed to have fainted on the ground. but actually he just sprained his neck i think when he fell from all that squeezing crowd. because of that fainting dead old fish asked the ushers to close the doors and stopped people from leaving the theatre. how dumb right. he's hot temper and always eager to find culprits of such events. like how eager he was to know how stuck her head out of the curtain during rehearsal when it was cheryl. stupid. good thing he asked the ushers to open the doors again and i think the man was sent to hospital. saw senghui, guanghao, mengchin, nicholas, shuixiong right behind of the theatre. thanks for all your support people. we had a group photo of all the deyians. real nice. instead of cheese it was deyiiieeeeee. lol. later all rushed to change out and some of our parents fetched us from the theatre and im one of them. after that, my family and i went to have roti prata for supper and my left knee was terribly painful. old injury. sad. by the time i reached home was around 12. very late. alright. i better get to bed now. im so tired. woke up at 6 plus this morning. NIGHTS! what a wonderful day i had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medications, medications, medications. Only the third week of 2006 and I've fallen ill. Must be the weather. This is like the repetition of last year where I also had the same sickness - fever, flu, phlegm and coarsed voice. That was when and started failing chemistry after a day absent from school. How sad. Good thing this time it was over the weekends if not, I can't imagine what will happen with O levels coming up. I think it started when I caught in the rain then got to an air-conditioned room. Anyway, over the weekends I just rested and sleep and never do any revision! Ahh... Oh shucks. That's so slack. Alamak. So far this year it's been okay with the change of teachers and stuff and I think it CHANGED FOR THE BETTER and that's great for me. hah. Also, schedules shifted and now I've got TWO free days of the weekdays, that means, more days to study instead of last year's one. For my failing subjects, I think I need to do something about it. My amaths is

Year 2005

Happy New Year~! So quickly another year has began and 2 more days school reopens which I'm feeling rather excited but bored at the same time. Excited to meet new classmates and finding out which teacher are teaching us and bored that I have to wake up early every morning again and going to school to study. Just now we were in church practising All Day for the 2nd January and dinner we ate at KK hospital again. Straight away after that we got changed into shorts to get ready for baptism. The estimation of the baptism of each person wasn't that accurate as stated on the paper. Gladys and family was there and Vicknesh [spelling error?] was there too whom my brother told Deeben that it was his twin. haha... Both are so skinny. It was my first time opening my eyes in water. Samuel helped us to take photo and as soon as I got out of the water, I was freezing cold. My father prayed for us then we went to change. Then they had overnight worship which we didn't attend because Glady
Hey. I've been studying Chinese only for the past few days which kind of makes me worry for the rest of the subjects but I musn't fail my Chinese anymore. Must really study, not like last time, don't really care about it. Hope I'll be able to pass my A Maths which is another of my weak subjects other than Chinese. I've finally have self-discipline of not going online to chat. =) That's good news. haha. I'm not sure what happened to my shoutbox or my computer, I can't tag. Okay. That's all for now. Nights.