Skip to main content

Continued...

Just came back from heeren. Had so much fun with michelle and her classmates, all "bullied" her.. haha.. where was I just now? hmm... oh... the park... yeah... so we got the 2-seater bike and we rode around the park and miracurously I could balance with Winnie behind me.. lol... the best part was when we rode up a slope and xz was shouting out gy's name and naturally we thought that she was a weakling who cannot even pedel up the slope while I could with Winnie behind but later at mac she told us that the man at the slope sitting on a rock was a flasher! That is so gross.. At first he shouted out xiao mei to xz and she instinctively turned and his hand was at his zip of his pants... and she quickly turned and called for gy.. gross... *hair stands* After we returned the bikes we walked to a spot which we went earlier on and picked seashells. I didn't know there were seashells on that man-made beach. When we were about to leave my stomach suddenly was in pain.. so went to the toilet *ahem ahem*... diarrhoea... haiz... don't know what poison did I ate. My mum fetched us and alight them at tpy and my stomachache acted again so I went to the toilet while my mum ate her dinner... saw jia jia's father there... he bought milo and my bro's dinner since he was the staff there who can have discounts.
By the time I reached home was already 7.20.. Terribly late for practice.. Quickly showered and left the house and reached there about 8. We practiced One Way and went to Kim San Leng after that for dinner and it was so great for my bro to take almost half of my dinner so i was still quite hungry. Unfair he had already eaten at home.

2nd Day Of Marking Day
Woke up as usual with no plans of going anywhere so I just chat online and blah blah blah. Michelle called and asked me out with her classmates to go to PS.. YEAH! haha.. that was when I had to stop blogging. Didn't left right away because it was pouring outside so had to wait for the rain to get smaller abit. Reached there and saw Michelle and her classmates waiting for me so embarrassing. We went to buy movie tickets which was showing in 5mins time. A horror movie we watched, I think is called Ouijaba or something like that, a korean horror film. Michelle was really scared until my jacket became hers and her classmate said her half of the price paid was spent on covering her face.. lol.. Michelle's classmate, a 16yr old taiwan guy, was so funny. He made us laughed at the scary parts and some other stuff he did like before the movie there was the walls advert of the cute boy saying cooookkies and creeam and the girl saying No I want chocolate.. haha.. cute.. advert ended theatre all silent he shouted cookies and cream in that babyish manner.. haha.. and Michelle was trying to hide her face somewhere.. pretend not to know him.. lol.. middle of the show in those parts where they were showing before the real scary parts and Mich getting all tense he frightened her and she screamed.. lOl..! the girl infront girl got fedup with him and mumbled vulgarities and he pointed the middle finger behind her back.. after the movie another guy came so there were 6 of us.. went to kfc to eat and we were playing truth or dare putting out the truth.. we had nothing to spin so we did "o-ya-bei-ya-som" [lol.. don't know how to spell] and we cheated always leaving Mich the odd one out. 1st dare she did was to go to the sink and splash her face with water and say "the water is so cooling" 2nd dare was to mime out carrying a tray to the dustbin and clear the tray and shout "where to put the tray?" but she did not shout and as she walked back a girl kept on starring and her and Mich was embarrased. haha.. 3rd dare was to stand there and sing a song which she always loved to do and as soon as she started we got out of our seats and left.. haha.. and she was telling me how "good" as a friend I was.. haha.. I said I have to adapt to the environment.. haha.. later we walked to heeren and just window shop and they wanted to leave to go to cineleisure but it was already 6plus then which was too late for me.. so i left for sommerset mrt.. the taiwan guy followed me because he needed to meet his parents to eat at some restaurant which later on he received a call from his father who said that it was closed already. Took the train to yck to meet my father and bought dinner for him and my mum.. was too full to eat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medications, medications, medications. Only the third week of 2006 and I've fallen ill. Must be the weather. This is like the repetition of last year where I also had the same sickness - fever, flu, phlegm and coarsed voice. That was when and started failing chemistry after a day absent from school. How sad. Good thing this time it was over the weekends if not, I can't imagine what will happen with O levels coming up. I think it started when I caught in the rain then got to an air-conditioned room. Anyway, over the weekends I just rested and sleep and never do any revision! Ahh... Oh shucks. That's so slack. Alamak. So far this year it's been okay with the change of teachers and stuff and I think it CHANGED FOR THE BETTER and that's great for me. hah. Also, schedules shifted and now I've got TWO free days of the weekdays, that means, more days to study instead of last year's one. For my failing subjects, I think I need to do something about it. My amaths is

Year 2005

Happy New Year~! So quickly another year has began and 2 more days school reopens which I'm feeling rather excited but bored at the same time. Excited to meet new classmates and finding out which teacher are teaching us and bored that I have to wake up early every morning again and going to school to study. Just now we were in church practising All Day for the 2nd January and dinner we ate at KK hospital again. Straight away after that we got changed into shorts to get ready for baptism. The estimation of the baptism of each person wasn't that accurate as stated on the paper. Gladys and family was there and Vicknesh [spelling error?] was there too whom my brother told Deeben that it was his twin. haha... Both are so skinny. It was my first time opening my eyes in water. Samuel helped us to take photo and as soon as I got out of the water, I was freezing cold. My father prayed for us then we went to change. Then they had overnight worship which we didn't attend because Glady
Hey. I've been studying Chinese only for the past few days which kind of makes me worry for the rest of the subjects but I musn't fail my Chinese anymore. Must really study, not like last time, don't really care about it. Hope I'll be able to pass my A Maths which is another of my weak subjects other than Chinese. I've finally have self-discipline of not going online to chat. =) That's good news. haha. I'm not sure what happened to my shoutbox or my computer, I can't tag. Okay. That's all for now. Nights.