Skip to main content

NdP perFormaNce foR p5s!

woah.. ytd was too tired to blog. okok lemme start frm morning to nite [or maybe can say morning].. =)
 
woke up at 10 which is actually nt enuff for me.. hahaz.. den reached sch at 11.15 havta go to stadium to rehearse b4 performing for the p5s.. b4 rehearsing.. we went to e indoor stadium to put down our barang  barang.. den ate kfc for lunch which has 2 chicken and a whipped potato! gd sia.. get to eat all these but the chicken was cold and sogy already.. yucks.. i enjoyed e potato only.. =P den rehearsed finished.. went back to e indoor stadium and slp.. hahaz.. waited there for hrs again.. den had dinner at 5plus lyk tt.. dinner was pizza!! haha.. usual food again jus tt is another kinda pizza.. den still hav chips which were e veg one.. tasted quite ok.. they also provided ice-cream which is always e same.. e paddle pop one.. haiz.. nvm.. overall it tasted ok.. den we rested for awhile.. den gt ready to go to the stadium..
 
down there while waiting to perform was a horrible feeling.. cos is lyk so nervous performing infront of 70 000 ppl..=S i also saw sharon au and jean danker.. b4 we dance.. we had to switch our drum lights to red.. den while i was dancing.. i accidentally changed the light to green.. oops! den my frn b'side me tell me.. so i havta lyk changed back to red while dancing.. hehe.. straight away as me finished dancing we had to run lyk a mad cow and summore e new drum was extremely heavy.. was so tiring.. sprint to e 1st floor den get ready to run out for e finale.. cos my dance was e last one.. den finale.. tis morning i woke up wif an ache in my hand..
 
b4 e finale i saw vincent ng and cynthia koh den run out to e field for e finale..  the view of being in e centre of e stadium was vry nice cos e audience are carrying a torch and wavingt them.. looked lyk firefly.. den e huge sg flag covered us and e firework came on! was such a beautiful sighting! lucky aft they uncovered us e fireworks was still on.. it was really vry nice!! sum of diff shape and colours.. =D den aft finale.. while waiting for the p5s to clear e stadium.. we all went mad.. we scream, shout do lotsa crazy stuff! hahaz.. we all did a long tutu-train den run around e field was so fun man! we also did a boring kallang wave.. hahaz.. was too slow lar.. den my frn also pull out my shoe den hide. . make me walk arnd wif on shoe on.. hmph.. end up she did return me.. cos i sumhow made  her return me e shoe.. haha.. one time e audience started screaming cos there were a grp of guys on stage den my frn told me they were energy.. i was lyk.. ok.. cos im nt a fan of them.. i really had great fun at e field lor.. can't wait for the next one and go mad again.. den my seniors ole one guy as in lyk they put their hands around each other forming a circle and e guy wuld stand in e middle.. den they began singing tt song and doing e can-can[e jumping and kicking action] haha.. so damn funnie..! den soon we had to go back to the indoor stadium haiz...
 
den back there.. we rested.. e performers there did a wave again..  den always gt one portion of e army boys nt doing and of course e whole stadium boo them.. haha.. den soon everyting died down.. den evryone began to feel tired.. i tried to slp but culdn't.. den gt a grp of boys all behind us they were trying to push tt guy bside cindy to take a "family foto" hahaz. den my frn keep on calling them ah di.. even though she was younger haha.. we waited there for hrs lyk tt lor.. it was vry boring.. we stayed there until abt 1am lor!! so late leh! reached sch was abt 1.30 lyk tt so late.. den outside gt a lot of parents waiting there haha.. first time see deyi so crowded.. den by the time i reached hme was already 2am so siao.. den tis morning i woke up was abt 10am... so unfair.. my bro slept earlier than me and woke up later than me!! hmph..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medications, medications, medications. Only the third week of 2006 and I've fallen ill. Must be the weather. This is like the repetition of last year where I also had the same sickness - fever, flu, phlegm and coarsed voice. That was when and started failing chemistry after a day absent from school. How sad. Good thing this time it was over the weekends if not, I can't imagine what will happen with O levels coming up. I think it started when I caught in the rain then got to an air-conditioned room. Anyway, over the weekends I just rested and sleep and never do any revision! Ahh... Oh shucks. That's so slack. Alamak. So far this year it's been okay with the change of teachers and stuff and I think it CHANGED FOR THE BETTER and that's great for me. hah. Also, schedules shifted and now I've got TWO free days of the weekdays, that means, more days to study instead of last year's one. For my failing subjects, I think I need to do something about it. My amaths is

Year 2005

Happy New Year~! So quickly another year has began and 2 more days school reopens which I'm feeling rather excited but bored at the same time. Excited to meet new classmates and finding out which teacher are teaching us and bored that I have to wake up early every morning again and going to school to study. Just now we were in church practising All Day for the 2nd January and dinner we ate at KK hospital again. Straight away after that we got changed into shorts to get ready for baptism. The estimation of the baptism of each person wasn't that accurate as stated on the paper. Gladys and family was there and Vicknesh [spelling error?] was there too whom my brother told Deeben that it was his twin. haha... Both are so skinny. It was my first time opening my eyes in water. Samuel helped us to take photo and as soon as I got out of the water, I was freezing cold. My father prayed for us then we went to change. Then they had overnight worship which we didn't attend because Glady
Hey. I've been studying Chinese only for the past few days which kind of makes me worry for the rest of the subjects but I musn't fail my Chinese anymore. Must really study, not like last time, don't really care about it. Hope I'll be able to pass my A Maths which is another of my weak subjects other than Chinese. I've finally have self-discipline of not going online to chat. =) That's good news. haha. I'm not sure what happened to my shoutbox or my computer, I can't tag. Okay. That's all for now. Nights.