Skip to main content

SYF 2005

Finally it's all over! We achieved a gold award but it could be better if it's with honours. =) I'm really very unlucky, firstly was my costume. I'm the only one who got a sewing error, so my costume don't have the red portion! Secondly, the last part I tripped over Yongxin's feet and I fell on my knees and all I could think of was to stand up and continue until the end. Really feel very bad, wonder if it'll affect the results! ='( I'm really glad that we could get at least a gold because there was alot of changes this year and there wasn't really alot of time for us to practise. Only had short 4 months to get everything ready for this SYF. But one thing I'm really thankful is that before our dance was a dance performed by Eastvale Secondary School. They got COP which I think they should really get that because I really think they're standard is really very low. I'm just speaking from my mind, so anyone who's offended please forgive me. Most of them aren't smiling and their split wasn't a perfect one either. They're legs were bent and their dance wasn't unique at all. They looked as though they're in the wrong category too. Alycia's friend was shocked when she heard our dance music because she was about to fall asleep when Eastvale was performing. So I think partly the credit goes to the music too. So horrible, as soon as I stepped into class, Chernron told me that tomorrow there's 3 tests. = I'm so dead. That's all I can say. Bye.

We've certainly did our best! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

joUrnaLisT

todae was a normal day except that the assembly was more interesting than usual.. a journalist of the straits times came to our sch.. she said that she used to be e journalist of e life section so had interviewed celebrities!! like mariah carey, eminem, n sync!, blue!!!, linkin park, christina aguilera, bon jovi, etc... she said she interviewed christina aguilera on e fone bout her winning e grammy awards haha.. den she asked why do u tink tt she deserve tis award.. den her reply was.. i worked vry hard! den asked again in a different way and all her ans was "i worked vry hard!" den asked till christina hung up on her..! =O! lOl.. she also said tt black eyed peas and blue were vry friendly and blue was down to earth.. she gt vry nervous when she interviewed bon jovi cos she was a BIG fan of him.. she said she was a vry nice guy who joked wif her till she calmed down and gave her extra time to interview him.. haha.. what a career!
super tired legs of mine. wow. danced for 3 hours today after school then went for practice which i can't sit down while playing the keyboard so my legs are about to break. got home my soles are so red la. anyway during lesson time, lala went mad. "YO, my name is JOE and i work in the button factory. i have a cat, a dog and a family. one day my boss came up to me and say, JOE are you busy i said NO. turn the button with my RIGHT HAND. LEFT HAND. RIGHT LEG. LEFT LEG. HEAD. TONGUE. BODY" then she was so spastic with her tongue out. LOL. and we were actually following her. haha. crazy. during practice everything was okay la. i just found out that gary was in my school and he left when mrs chua came in. wow. i was in the same school as him before. so coincidental. another thing was before i reached church, i had the feeling that gary is in my school before and RIGHT ON. he really is. just called jeanette, so crazy. nun picked up and said that jeanette was asleep. ended up it ...
hey. its been a long time since i blogged. today we had half day because my school had good marks for the o level chinese so mrs chua is kind enough to give us a half day off. so subjects were the same except that there wasnt emaths. during english elena heard raja mumbling to herself that she had nothing to teach. and ya we were just slacking during her lesson because she wasnt teaching anything. chemistry, 2 periods and so wonderful that teo didnt come. yay. supposed to have a chemistry quiz so well i think itll be on monday then. pe we did aces day workout and cheryl cristal and i were having a whole load of fun dancing especially with the song lose my breath because it was hip hop style. haha. after school it was recess and they had this entrepreneur's day thing and raja forced us to buy $10 worth of tickets earlier on while the rest of the sec 3 classes could buy any amount they wish to. so we had no choice but to spent all our tickets if not the tickets would be of no use aft...