Skip to main content
What a blessed christmas I had. =) Last wednesday was singing everywhere and I went down to church in the evening and we got to LOR room to have our prayer first. Got to our different groups for the blocks then grabbed the papers and bread. I was in block 38 with mandy shirley sheng joshua donovan nun edwin. Together we covered the whole block of 15 floors 5 doors in each level singing everywhere! hahaa. Giving out the breads and inviting them to the christmas party at Bobby O. Well. One family was so kind that they gave us a bag of CORNETTO ice cream. But instead of eating them, we distributed the ice cream to other kids in the block. The next day was the party and quite a number of residents turned up. Nun was dressed as a bear being the mascot. haha. and jeanette was hugging him. Then we played a prank swapping nun and deebs. Then we just told her to hug him and she felt something amiss but still she hugged him and nun just popped up. hahaha. Aunty lili jokingly asked her to see her after service on sunday. hahaa. Later on we performed 2 songs that some of them learnt during the timor trip. On the eve of christmas I had to be in church by 8am for the musical practice. We managed to go through once then got ready with our costumes and make up. 9am was the worship practice and 1030 was when the chinese service started and we did the musical and then the dance. Left after that and before that I got a cheesecake from Joshua which was all melted on the way home. The rest of them went town to watch Narnia. Sadly I cant cos I had to prepare everything at home for christmas celebration with the chungs yeos and chuas. haha. The strawberry mousse my mum made was great. and the cake that josh made was kinda sour? sweet? But overall not bad la. After dinner we just watched tv and played around. My brother gladys cheryl aaron amos and I had like a youth band. haha. My brother and amos was playing the trumpet, aaron was playing the guitar, cheryl was playing the piccolo, gladys was singing and I was playing the piano. Cool right. We did silent night and we wish you a merry christmas. Did a few times. Then I started playing For All You've Done. Aaron joined in and the rest of them sang. haha. that was like our mini worship service started. I took out my chord sheets and just carried on playing. Played forever, i adore and many more la. Even aunty linda and aunty christine joined in. Played I love You Lord too and cheryl and gladys loved that cos it was Uncle Joseph's fav song that he used to sing to them when they were young. Altogether it was the best part. We just kept on singing until 12 when it was christmas already and we ended with we wish you a merry christmas. hahah. =) Drank sparkling juice and exchanged presents. That night I slept at 2 and had to be in church by 8 again. Had only 5 hours of sleep only and i definitely was dying for my sleep. We did the same thing again and this time was for the main service. Was sure very encouraging to receive words that I danced well. I danced very gracefully and stuff. After the service I went around offering merci chocolates and amazingly the whole box was finished. Lunch was at jack's place in bras bersah with the chungs. I was dozing off during lunch was seriously that tired. Reached home I took a nap until at night we went out with the chungs to watch Narnia. That show was nice. Touching. Action. And mr thumnus was cute. "why do humans have to shake hands?" hahaa. After the movie we went for supper at changi village eating roti prata. By the time we reached home was already 1am. Boxing day we met up again this time we went to mount faber and harbour front to have a nice view of scenery. Then went to macs for ice cream. mcflurry! Reached home late afternoon and i started packing my room until 1am. My room is so neat and nice now! Thats all about my christmas. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hello... Another tiring day for me again, was feeling quite lethargic during lesson time. Anyway, I'm still wearing the knee guard, I'm not sure if my knee is getting better and tomorrow there's PE lesson. I guess I have to bring the knee guard along, if not the most I don't run. I want my knees to get better! =( Why must the pain come back again when the injury was in December? That is so long ago! Maybe because of the dance steps, have to kneel down most of the time. Maybe. Haiz...
Medications, medications, medications. Only the third week of 2006 and I've fallen ill. Must be the weather. This is like the repetition of last year where I also had the same sickness - fever, flu, phlegm and coarsed voice. That was when and started failing chemistry after a day absent from school. How sad. Good thing this time it was over the weekends if not, I can't imagine what will happen with O levels coming up. I think it started when I caught in the rain then got to an air-conditioned room. Anyway, over the weekends I just rested and sleep and never do any revision! Ahh... Oh shucks. That's so slack. Alamak. So far this year it's been okay with the change of teachers and stuff and I think it CHANGED FOR THE BETTER and that's great for me. hah. Also, schedules shifted and now I've got TWO free days of the weekdays, that means, more days to study instead of last year's one. For my failing subjects, I think I need to do something about it. My amaths is