Skip to main content

Deyi Secondary School Official Opening Ceremony

Had a whole load of fun today. =D Today again there were only 3 lessons and school ended at 9.30. Went to Macdonald's to eat branch again then we were kinda indecisive because the group we were in were a total weird combination. At first we thought of going to the arcade at Douby Gaut?! That is like so far so we dropped the idea as Cheryl, Tess and I had to reach school before 2 for OOC. So in the end we went to Grassroot Club to bowl. For the time in many years I'm playing bowling again. Haha. Not that exererating. The last time I played was last year. I think I've broken my own record. I've got a total of 80. May sounds lousy but WOW! I'm HAPPY. =) I've got a spare in the game. Sadly only one. Pathetic one. But nevermine. At least I got ONE. Then we went back to school for OOC already. We took about 3 hours to get ready everything, make-up, do up our hair and change into our costumes. Before each dance I danced, I prayed hard that I will not fall! And thank God I didn't! =) The hall was all filled up and I got abit of stage fright but later on just forget about everything and just danced. But when I reached back to our waiting areas I tried to pick up a packet drink and the drink was shaking. That bad. Thank goodness everything went smoothly for me. After the whole thing I was perspiring like mad. In the toilet all I was targeting for is to get over and done with my changing and removing of make-up. All of us were washing our hairs which were full of gel but couldn't find any towel to dry. haha. Madness in the toilet. Then finally it came to dinner time. Jiajun was a great person to eat with. She would keep on taking the food. We were the last table to leave the canteen. Haha. A real great time eating together. Then I forgot who brought the whole container of concentrated juice. The other group, Dalton, Dominic, Chingwan, Yuansheng plus somemore I think also came over to our table to get. Dominic so smart, don't want to listen to us that it's really sweet just poured full cup then he drank and passed it to his friend and guess what. His friend gave a real sour look. LOL. Then we got sick of the food in the canteen. So we went to the quardrangle where the food are for the VIPs. haha. But I didn't ate from there because by then I was very full. Then went to the fitness corner, like an illegal gathering in the dark. I started singing songs and they joined in too. But the fun had to end when Miss Tan saw us and told us to go to a more obvious place. Later the PSLs had a Yumseng then we followed them after that we Yumseng together. Haha. First time I shouted so long. Shiok. Then by then I had to leave. Reached home and explored my NEW mp3. =) Waited so long for it already. Didn't mind that it was some unknown brand, as long as I had something to listen to outside. Okay, it's quite late now. Tomorrow its Shirley's wedding already, or perhaps its TODAY. Since now its MORNING. Okay. Nights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medications, medications, medications. Only the third week of 2006 and I've fallen ill. Must be the weather. This is like the repetition of last year where I also had the same sickness - fever, flu, phlegm and coarsed voice. That was when and started failing chemistry after a day absent from school. How sad. Good thing this time it was over the weekends if not, I can't imagine what will happen with O levels coming up. I think it started when I caught in the rain then got to an air-conditioned room. Anyway, over the weekends I just rested and sleep and never do any revision! Ahh... Oh shucks. That's so slack. Alamak. So far this year it's been okay with the change of teachers and stuff and I think it CHANGED FOR THE BETTER and that's great for me. hah. Also, schedules shifted and now I've got TWO free days of the weekdays, that means, more days to study instead of last year's one. For my failing subjects, I think I need to do something about it. My amaths is

Year 2005

Happy New Year~! So quickly another year has began and 2 more days school reopens which I'm feeling rather excited but bored at the same time. Excited to meet new classmates and finding out which teacher are teaching us and bored that I have to wake up early every morning again and going to school to study. Just now we were in church practising All Day for the 2nd January and dinner we ate at KK hospital again. Straight away after that we got changed into shorts to get ready for baptism. The estimation of the baptism of each person wasn't that accurate as stated on the paper. Gladys and family was there and Vicknesh [spelling error?] was there too whom my brother told Deeben that it was his twin. haha... Both are so skinny. It was my first time opening my eyes in water. Samuel helped us to take photo and as soon as I got out of the water, I was freezing cold. My father prayed for us then we went to change. Then they had overnight worship which we didn't attend because Glady
Hey. I've been studying Chinese only for the past few days which kind of makes me worry for the rest of the subjects but I musn't fail my Chinese anymore. Must really study, not like last time, don't really care about it. Hope I'll be able to pass my A Maths which is another of my weak subjects other than Chinese. I've finally have self-discipline of not going online to chat. =) That's good news. haha. I'm not sure what happened to my shoutbox or my computer, I can't tag. Okay. That's all for now. Nights.