Skip to main content

Fun Time Together With The Cell

Today is homework day for me and I managed to finish almost all of them. Tomorrow or later I'll do the rest. At 5 plus my father fetched me to Natalie's house for cell. Reached there and Mandy was already there playing with Natalie's rabbit.. Yay~ Mandy lent me Josh Groban's CD [Live At Greek] Then we went downstairs and played with the computer and heard this funny song which is about a guy from Russia. Later we listened to the soundtrack of Phantom Of The Opera which was really nice! Then the rest of the cell arrived. The girls did a Frog Quiz and I am a common toad, Jeanette is a Green Tree Frog, Mandy is a Red Eye Frog and Natalie is a White Eye Frog. I'm the odd one out. An ugly toad. haha... Then we ate dinner which was laksa. Luckily wasn't as hot as I expected but was still kind of spicy. The chicken thing was nice and Reuben was eating alot. haha... I don't think we could finish if not for him to eat them. At the table after dinner we were deciding on what to do next. Talking about what movies to watch, to plan Grace's wedding, plan for the short play and going to the pool. Finally came to a decision, we went to the small pool and played captain's ball. Was fun and if I'm not wrong my team was losing. haha.. My team had Mandy, Reuben and Joel. The guard had to spoil the fun by saying that someone had complained that we were playing ball in the pool. Is there anything wrong with that? I still don't get it. Then we went to the field to play captain ball again and this time our teams are changed. I was with Natalie, Cleff, Joel, Jun Sen and our team won 9-2. haha... Another game was like to put ur hands of an elephant, bend down and turn 10 rounds to your right and then 5 rounds to your left and walk to reuben to get the ball. haha... I used my dancing method of turning then I got the ball first. Yay~ Then we went back up to eat pizza. Didn't expect it was from Canadian Pizza and the crust was quite stale but it did fill our stomachs. We watched the match between Manchester United and Liverpool at the same time and I saw a Man Utd player getting a red card because he tackled someone from liverpool until he did a Matrix turn. haha.. Then we prayed for Cleff because he's going to DTS. When Petrina came back, we were getting ready to move off and Jeanette, Reuben and I took 855 home, Mandy's father fetched her and the rest took MRT back. The journey was quite fast, now then I realised the stop is just one stop after Michelle's house. From the bus stop opposite Season's Park my father, mother and brother who came from Gladys' house fetched me home. Reached home there was a scary noise of water gushing out. I thought it was a robbery and the tap was left on flowing. I quickly went to the kitchen and saw nothing unusual, looked at the stove since it sounded like fire too. Ran to the Utility toilet and saw it flooded and was looking for the source of the flood. Ended up was a pipe leakage. My father repaired it and said the pipe corroded until it burst and water gushed out like the Tsunumi. That's what he said. It's already scary like that and now I can imagine how dangerous the Tsunumi is. Luckily now it's repaired if not I'll not be able to sleep tonight because the wall of my bedroom is also the wall of that toilet. The sound is just too scary. Later chatted with the Youths online and again left with my cell. Now I'm going to sleep since it's already so late. Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medications, medications, medications. Only the third week of 2006 and I've fallen ill. Must be the weather. This is like the repetition of last year where I also had the same sickness - fever, flu, phlegm and coarsed voice. That was when and started failing chemistry after a day absent from school. How sad. Good thing this time it was over the weekends if not, I can't imagine what will happen with O levels coming up. I think it started when I caught in the rain then got to an air-conditioned room. Anyway, over the weekends I just rested and sleep and never do any revision! Ahh... Oh shucks. That's so slack. Alamak. So far this year it's been okay with the change of teachers and stuff and I think it CHANGED FOR THE BETTER and that's great for me. hah. Also, schedules shifted and now I've got TWO free days of the weekdays, that means, more days to study instead of last year's one. For my failing subjects, I think I need to do something about it. My amaths is

Year 2005

Happy New Year~! So quickly another year has began and 2 more days school reopens which I'm feeling rather excited but bored at the same time. Excited to meet new classmates and finding out which teacher are teaching us and bored that I have to wake up early every morning again and going to school to study. Just now we were in church practising All Day for the 2nd January and dinner we ate at KK hospital again. Straight away after that we got changed into shorts to get ready for baptism. The estimation of the baptism of each person wasn't that accurate as stated on the paper. Gladys and family was there and Vicknesh [spelling error?] was there too whom my brother told Deeben that it was his twin. haha... Both are so skinny. It was my first time opening my eyes in water. Samuel helped us to take photo and as soon as I got out of the water, I was freezing cold. My father prayed for us then we went to change. Then they had overnight worship which we didn't attend because Glady
Hey. I've been studying Chinese only for the past few days which kind of makes me worry for the rest of the subjects but I musn't fail my Chinese anymore. Must really study, not like last time, don't really care about it. Hope I'll be able to pass my A Maths which is another of my weak subjects other than Chinese. I've finally have self-discipline of not going online to chat. =) That's good news. haha. I'm not sure what happened to my shoutbox or my computer, I can't tag. Okay. That's all for now. Nights.