Skip to main content

Chalet with the Youths

Day 1 Of Chalet
Wasn't There.. =(

Day 2 Of Chalet
The air-con man came in the morning then after that I left for the dental appointment. The dentist so horrible make my mouth pain. Somemore is a female one. So far remembered 2 female dentists both so rough. >=( Then got home and my dad fetched us to the chalet. They were playing bluff and I took over Jeanette when she needed to bathe and I "helped" her win a lot of cards. When she's done we went to the jetty and lay down to see the clouds. We chit chat until about a sick conversation. Back there I played "Taiti" and Speed. Dinner time there was a lot of food. We watched TV from 7pm to 12mn.

Day 3 Of Chalet - Still haven't sleep yet -
After the show "Amazing Race" we sort of gathered at the sofa there and played truth or dare and talked about throwing Jeanette out of the house again. We went to our rooms at 1am which I couldn't sleep until 2am and was half awake then. When Sarah went to the toilet I was woken up and couldn't sleep anymore. So I thought why waste time trying to sleep, as well go outside and play with those outside in the living room. Realised that all the guys didn't sleep and we played risk until 5am which I decided to sleep but they planned to go to the jetty to relax. When we walked there we forgot all about Johanah and left him locked up in the house. So like brother and sister. Both get locked outside or inside the house. We lie down again and this time we watched the stars. First time in many years I've seen so many star in a night. And again the sick coversation started. Down there was really very cold and my brother slept there. They went to the beach and Reuben wanted to foam the crabs [Stuffing things inside the crab and foam will appear from the crab and it will die] Back to the chalet was 7am and I slept on the safari bed which was much better than the sleeping bag until 9am. Woke up and found that almost everyone were sleeping except for Jeanette because she's the only one who managed to sleep in the night. At 10 we pack up everything then went to take MRT home. Had our lunch at KFC and I ate half only and nearly vomitted after that. Perhaps I was too hungry and so stomach reacted and stuff. Reached home I slept for 2 hours and woke up at 3pm. Left for practice, 6.30pm was dinner break and we ate at the KK kopitiam and then back to church for practice again until 9.30pm. Now really tired. It's my first time not sleeping through the night. =3o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medications, medications, medications. Only the third week of 2006 and I've fallen ill. Must be the weather. This is like the repetition of last year where I also had the same sickness - fever, flu, phlegm and coarsed voice. That was when and started failing chemistry after a day absent from school. How sad. Good thing this time it was over the weekends if not, I can't imagine what will happen with O levels coming up. I think it started when I caught in the rain then got to an air-conditioned room. Anyway, over the weekends I just rested and sleep and never do any revision! Ahh... Oh shucks. That's so slack. Alamak. So far this year it's been okay with the change of teachers and stuff and I think it CHANGED FOR THE BETTER and that's great for me. hah. Also, schedules shifted and now I've got TWO free days of the weekdays, that means, more days to study instead of last year's one. For my failing subjects, I think I need to do something about it. My amaths is

Year 2005

Happy New Year~! So quickly another year has began and 2 more days school reopens which I'm feeling rather excited but bored at the same time. Excited to meet new classmates and finding out which teacher are teaching us and bored that I have to wake up early every morning again and going to school to study. Just now we were in church practising All Day for the 2nd January and dinner we ate at KK hospital again. Straight away after that we got changed into shorts to get ready for baptism. The estimation of the baptism of each person wasn't that accurate as stated on the paper. Gladys and family was there and Vicknesh [spelling error?] was there too whom my brother told Deeben that it was his twin. haha... Both are so skinny. It was my first time opening my eyes in water. Samuel helped us to take photo and as soon as I got out of the water, I was freezing cold. My father prayed for us then we went to change. Then they had overnight worship which we didn't attend because Glady
Hey. I've been studying Chinese only for the past few days which kind of makes me worry for the rest of the subjects but I musn't fail my Chinese anymore. Must really study, not like last time, don't really care about it. Hope I'll be able to pass my A Maths which is another of my weak subjects other than Chinese. I've finally have self-discipline of not going online to chat. =) That's good news. haha. I'm not sure what happened to my shoutbox or my computer, I can't tag. Okay. That's all for now. Nights.