Skip to main content

nAtiOnaL dAY ~ 9tH AuGuSt 2oo4!!

this is a day that is a MUST remember! a totally great experience to be in.. im starting to miss everyting! the free kfc and pizzas.. the tiring practices.. the movements.. the formations.. alot of stuffs!! but too bad.. evryting is OVER!! ='( but at least i brought back my drum.. now i keep on hugging it.. [im mad..] is jus filled wif lots of memories..
today reached sch at 10am.. as usual.. straight away go to e dance studio, tie bun, wear silver pants den gather and hear mr ng talk. went down to e sbs bus to fetch e sch to indoor stadium.. reached there.. put our things down and do our own tings again and lunch was at 12 plus i tink.. it was rice wif some chicken, "brocolli"? and some fish ting on a stick which sux.. hehe.. went to clear up.. recycled e trays and went to wash up.. went back to our seats and do our stuffs again.. at duno wat time went to wash our face and put make up but we had to touch up by ourselves.. but e dumb ting is tt they helped us put lipstick when we still had to eat dinner.. which was kfc [burger, chicken, potato] and paddle pop icecream, double decker cracker, biscuit.. aft dinner went to take a ndp leaders grp photo.. and went back to do own stuffs again b4 we changed into our costumes and touch up on our make ups again.. den practice evryting twice and made our way to e national stadium.. but some army ppl stopped us.. say cnnt use tt usual route we use.. so we ran one big round.. so tiring.. went to our holding areas and saw lim jun jie and kit chan again.. when e music started i felt so nervous which i hugged my drum again.. haha.. so hard.. went out to dance.. i can see i did well [ proud.. hehe..] no lar.. is jus tt i find tt my light did nt switch to other colour and my actions were nt as messy as other time.. hehe.. so straight aft dancing ran downstairs to duno gate wat for e finale.. today had a new huge torchlight cos we form e roof outline.. so needs to be brighter.. saw e fireworks which my teachr told me tt NE show had only 300 den preview had 400 and today had 600.. wow.. haha..
for the party aft ndp evryting was crazy.. we shouted screamed and also formed a long tutu train again.. running arnd e field.. hehe.. den when we were looking for water.. jus nice a person pushing a trolley filled with h2o cans came.. we jus grabbed a lot.. lOl.. i drank 2 cans =X boon lay ppl took them and play made e canvas sheet all wet.. horrible them.. haha.. for our torchlights.. our seniors ask us to gather and count all of them.. we were short of 3 and found 2 only e last one was found later on but e cover broke bcoz of.. boon lay ppl.. they broke it.. urgh... there was songs sang by some minister or sth.. haha.. they also had a representative to go up to e stage to pop champange and cut cake.. so they pop and passed a pathetic cup arnd e leaders so evryone took a sip.. ceyi brought e cake back to e indoor stadium.. he jus held it lyk a waiter and walked back wif e cake exposing up lyk tt.. back at sch we celebrated in e dance studio.. ate e cake.. blueberry flavour wif disgusting cream on it.. =X and e champange.. apple juice.. [100% alcohol free].. teachr allowed us to bring back our drums.. i cn't believe tt some of them didn't wan their drums.. is lyk e only ting tt can contain all e memories lor.. but wateva is it.. i brought it back.. den reached hme.. so sad.. evryting all over.... aLL oVeR...................................... =( true true.. really mus treasure NDP.. reached hme abt 11.30.. so late..

blogged at 1am but i wan e date to be 9 aug haha..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medications, medications, medications. Only the third week of 2006 and I've fallen ill. Must be the weather. This is like the repetition of last year where I also had the same sickness - fever, flu, phlegm and coarsed voice. That was when and started failing chemistry after a day absent from school. How sad. Good thing this time it was over the weekends if not, I can't imagine what will happen with O levels coming up. I think it started when I caught in the rain then got to an air-conditioned room. Anyway, over the weekends I just rested and sleep and never do any revision! Ahh... Oh shucks. That's so slack. Alamak. So far this year it's been okay with the change of teachers and stuff and I think it CHANGED FOR THE BETTER and that's great for me. hah. Also, schedules shifted and now I've got TWO free days of the weekdays, that means, more days to study instead of last year's one. For my failing subjects, I think I need to do something about it. My amaths is

Year 2005

Happy New Year~! So quickly another year has began and 2 more days school reopens which I'm feeling rather excited but bored at the same time. Excited to meet new classmates and finding out which teacher are teaching us and bored that I have to wake up early every morning again and going to school to study. Just now we were in church practising All Day for the 2nd January and dinner we ate at KK hospital again. Straight away after that we got changed into shorts to get ready for baptism. The estimation of the baptism of each person wasn't that accurate as stated on the paper. Gladys and family was there and Vicknesh [spelling error?] was there too whom my brother told Deeben that it was his twin. haha... Both are so skinny. It was my first time opening my eyes in water. Samuel helped us to take photo and as soon as I got out of the water, I was freezing cold. My father prayed for us then we went to change. Then they had overnight worship which we didn't attend because Glady
Hey. I've been studying Chinese only for the past few days which kind of makes me worry for the rest of the subjects but I musn't fail my Chinese anymore. Must really study, not like last time, don't really care about it. Hope I'll be able to pass my A Maths which is another of my weak subjects other than Chinese. I've finally have self-discipline of not going online to chat. =) That's good news. haha. I'm not sure what happened to my shoutbox or my computer, I can't tag. Okay. That's all for now. Nights.