Skip to main content

gReaT daY~!

tis morning had teachrs' day celeb it was kinda diff frm last yr.. had a guess e teachrs' voice.. so there were teachrs singing played.. e most suprising was tt mr lim sang e oldies chi song which were used to tested for our dictation so we thot maybe it was our chi teachr.. & he sang it in a low voice.... i cn't b'lieve he sang tt lor..!! aft sch we went to taka to have seoul garden for lunch!! [for e ndp leaders] haha... =D ate frm 11 plus to 1 plus.. haha.. 2 hrs eating.. wow.. bcos of me.. mich, jayda, ida, ilya all went to eat at kfc to wait for me.. haha.. jayda actually wanted to eat long john but too bad.. haha.. ilya slim down alot.. i almost could nt recognise her! sarah came too.. frm taka we walked to pacific plaza.. i find tt place boring leh.. maybe bcos there were nt much ppl even though there were quite a no. of shops.. frm there we walked to far east and walked arnd.. took neoprints there cos ilya had to go off.. wat a "great" neoprint machine jayda introduce.. made us exercise cos there were 3 cameras & they switched it aft each take & e time to deco is so short.. frm there we walked to heeren.. walked arnd.. at wallet shop i saw jian hui.. den i look out of e shop on e escalator i saw joey, mural, kaiyun, fang shuai, waving to me.. den mich so siao go wave back at them.. haha.. walked out of e shop saw si chuan & guo hao.. wah.. so many ppl i noe.. we walked arnd heeren.. until hmv we were tired aft 2 storeys of it.. den mich had to go off.. aft tt we rested at e fountain quite some time.. admired ashlee simpson poster at e hmv window.. rested enuff.. we walk in to e last floor.. tried to find ashlee simpson cd.. so nice.. but didn't buy.. as we gt out.. me & jayda stay at each other as one person pass by us.. den i tink for a while.. den realised it was OLINDA!!! omg.. haha.. made fun of jayda being a les.. haha.. guess wat she said?.. "omg.. i saw her my heart beat vry fast" haha!!! another ting she said earlier on was.. "so embarrasing.. i turn one round" cos she turned one round jus b4 stepping onto e escalator as we were making decisions where to walk.. haha.. may nt sound funnie here but thru jayda mouth is so funnie!!.. haha.... den left heeren at 6.40.. wah.. first time so late.. haha.. reached hme.. father told me gt swensen's voucher of free icecream.. =) so me & mum went to thomson plaza.. buy stuff at fairprice.. den eat my "dinner/supper".. aft tt fetched bro frm mrt.. he later den me.. he catch a 7plus movie wif his MI frns.. gt hme.. now blogging..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medications, medications, medications. Only the third week of 2006 and I've fallen ill. Must be the weather. This is like the repetition of last year where I also had the same sickness - fever, flu, phlegm and coarsed voice. That was when and started failing chemistry after a day absent from school. How sad. Good thing this time it was over the weekends if not, I can't imagine what will happen with O levels coming up. I think it started when I caught in the rain then got to an air-conditioned room. Anyway, over the weekends I just rested and sleep and never do any revision! Ahh... Oh shucks. That's so slack. Alamak. So far this year it's been okay with the change of teachers and stuff and I think it CHANGED FOR THE BETTER and that's great for me. hah. Also, schedules shifted and now I've got TWO free days of the weekdays, that means, more days to study instead of last year's one. For my failing subjects, I think I need to do something about it. My amaths is

Year 2005

Happy New Year~! So quickly another year has began and 2 more days school reopens which I'm feeling rather excited but bored at the same time. Excited to meet new classmates and finding out which teacher are teaching us and bored that I have to wake up early every morning again and going to school to study. Just now we were in church practising All Day for the 2nd January and dinner we ate at KK hospital again. Straight away after that we got changed into shorts to get ready for baptism. The estimation of the baptism of each person wasn't that accurate as stated on the paper. Gladys and family was there and Vicknesh [spelling error?] was there too whom my brother told Deeben that it was his twin. haha... Both are so skinny. It was my first time opening my eyes in water. Samuel helped us to take photo and as soon as I got out of the water, I was freezing cold. My father prayed for us then we went to change. Then they had overnight worship which we didn't attend because Glady
Hey. I've been studying Chinese only for the past few days which kind of makes me worry for the rest of the subjects but I musn't fail my Chinese anymore. Must really study, not like last time, don't really care about it. Hope I'll be able to pass my A Maths which is another of my weak subjects other than Chinese. I've finally have self-discipline of not going online to chat. =) That's good news. haha. I'm not sure what happened to my shoutbox or my computer, I can't tag. Okay. That's all for now. Nights.